Last July, amid Covid-19 pandemic, U.S. Congress passed the Moving Forward Act, a piece of legislation containing authorizations for a wide range of infrastructure sector projects valued at $1.5 trillion. The path forward to gain approval by both the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives remains uncertain, but it’s clear that the construction industry will be the primary beneficiary of this massive infrastructure funding package when a compromise is reached and this legislation is eventually passed into law.
Will your company be ready to deliver when this massive infrastructure funding finds its way into your worksite?
Civalgo developed an end-to-end solution designed to boost productivity on infrastructure projects and save operational costs to maximize your profit margins.
Our award-winning operational platform allows you to overcome the following challenges:
1. Delays in their decision-making process
2. Challenges related to the traceability of approvals
3. FieldOps issues causes by sharing faulty information
4. Missing / corrupt documents / double, triple data manipulation
5. Wrong formats for recording granular project data (Work Breakdown Structure)
6. Difficulty coordinating work teams (schedules, tasks, materials)
7. Delays in the design update process
8. Inability to access historical project data of work done in previous projects
9. Low visibility, retroactivity of Top Management on the realities and challenges of the teams on the Field
10. Faulty material management
11. Paperless environment to limit the spread of COVID-19 on construction sites
Want to learn more? BOOK A DEMO with our sales team HERE.